Payment processing during holidays
We would like to ask our customers to pay extra attention to payment deadlines and transaction times when making transfers during the holiday season.
During public holidays, from December 24 to 26, no processing of payments will take place in Latvia, Finland, or the rest of Europe. The value dates of all outgoing payments will be postponed correspondingly.
On the shortened working day, December 23, processing of payments will take place as usual. To ensure execution on the same banking day, enter your payment order before 15:30.
Payments entered on December 23 will be sent out to the recipient’s bank as follows:
During the holiday season, all the payments made within Nordea Latvia will reach the recipient`s account immediately or within one hour at the latest. Transactions made from
December 24 to 26 will be registered on the account statement with the next banking day (December 27) as the value date.
- Euro payments entered before 15:30 will be sent out on the same day. Payment orders entered after 15:30 will be sent out on December 27;
- Urgent local payments entered before 17:00 will be sent out on the same day. Payment orders entered after 17:00 will be sent out on December 27.
- Express payments (NB! Different currencies have different cut-offs) and Nordea Group internal payments entered before 16:00 will be sent out on the same day. Payment orders entered after 16:00 will go out on December 27;
- Urgent and Regular cross-border payments entered before 17:00 will go out on the same day. Payment orders entered after 17:00 will go out on December 27;
- When making payments to Russia, keep in mind that their national holidays last from December 31 to January 08 and no payments will be executed during that time.
We wish you happy holidays!
For additional information contact
Edgars Žilde, Communications Project Manager at Nordea Bank; phone: 6 700 5434, GSM: 28 452 975, e-mail: email@example.com