Group account service is one of the mechanisms for fund management and account consolidation used by companies or groups of companies.
With increasing number of affiliated companies, more attention must be paid to efficient management of companies' group common funds. By creating a group account, it is possible to reduce significantly companies' costs associated with loans, and increase the revenue associated with term deposits.
- Reduces the need for additional loan.
- Improves interest income.
- Improves total balance of affiliated companies' group.
- Facilitates current accounts administration.
- Gives a total overview of the group's common liquidity.