Payments within Nordea Bank Group
- Payments to Nordea Group bank accounts are executed within 1 business day or on the same day depending on the chosen degree of urgency.
- Commission fee is lower than for payments to other bank accounts.
- Improve the company’s liquidity management.
- Payments in EUR, GBP, SEK, NOK, DKK, USD, PLN, currencies to the accounts of Nordea Group banks in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Germany, the UK, Russia, China, Singapore and the United States.
- You can choose a degree of urgency for the payment: standard or urgent.
- Payment execution speed and the commission fee depend on the chosen degree of urgency according to the Price List.
- Payments are executed (transferred to the beneficiary bank) only on business days.
- As a confirmation of execution you can receive a SWIFT copy of the payment (except for payments between Nordea Banks in the Baltic States).
If the payment does not meet the above terms, it is executed as a currency payment. For more information, see the section Currency payment.