The request for transfer (MT101) is a service providing easy management of funds of a company in several bank accounts.
Using the request for transfer service, you have the possibility to order any bank to effect payment from the company's account in a respective bank to any beneficiary of any bank.
The request for transfer may be used:
- For bank's internal payment, EUR payment or payment in other currency.
- For payments between affiliated companies.
- To order Nordea Bank to effect payment from the company's account to another bank.
- To order other bank than Nordea Bank to effect payment from the company's account to Nordea Bank.
It is easy to draw up the request for transfer by using Nordea electronic payment system. All the effected transfers can be easily reviewed in one place.
The request for transfer is sent by Nordea Bank to the executing bank by using the SWIFT system.
Benefits for the Company
- Effective company’s liquidity management.
- Simple system for payment transfers.
- Optimized administration of payments.
- Effective payment due date and costs.
Requirements in order to use request for transfer service:
- An account in Nordea Bank.
- Agreement for setting the electronic payment system for companies or international Netbank.
- Agreement for using the request for transfer service.