The Transaction account can be opened at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
To open an Transaction account:
- One of the parties involved in the must have an open account in Nordea Bank or must open a current account in Nordea Bank.
- Present a passport or identity card of the authorized signatory.
Before the Transaction account is opened the buyer and the seller mutually agree on:
- Supporting documents of fulfilment.
- Documents submission dates.
- Purchase amount and payment procedure.
- Commission payment procedure (to be paid by one of the parties involved in the or jointly, with each party paying half).
Before the opening of the Transaction account we offer a consultation with the expert from Nordea bank expert on procurement of the necessary documents to facilitate the execution process.
Opening of the Transaction account
- Agreement on Transaction account opening is signed between the buyer, the seller and Nordea Bank.
- An account is opened and the buyer deposits the appropriate amount of money for the goods or property.
- The seller prepares the documents in accordance with the signed Transaction account agreement and submits to Nordea Bank.
- When all necessary documents are submitted and they comply with the concluded agreement, the seller receives the money and the buyer receives the originals of the documents such as the land register certificate attesting the buyer’s property rights.