Cash Withdrawal at Point of Sales
It is a convenient way to withdraw cash at the point of sales. The clients have the possibility to withdraw money up to EUR 100 from the account the card is affiliated to when paying with the Maestro card for any amount.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is EUR 0.01, the maximum — EUR 100.
- The number of transactions is unlimited at the point of sales. The cash can be withdrawn at any time you settle a payment.
- This service is for free both for the card user and the shopkeeper.
- This service is available for the clients of Nordea, Citadele, DNB, SEB and Hipotēku Banka.
- The clients of Nordea Bank can withdraw cash when paying with Maestro payment card.
Cash withdrawal at the point of sales is a convenient solution in the areas where there are no ATMs available.
Application for Cash Withdrawal Service
- The shopkeeper can apply for the cash withdrawal service installation in his/her point of sales. If you are Nordea client, contact your contact person at Nordea Bank and this service will be connected to the POS of your point of sales.
- If you are not Nordea client yet, you must become a client or you must contact any other bank that can provide this service to you.
- The existing POS will be adjusted or a new POS will be created providing the cash withdrawal functionality at the point of sales.
- The employees will be trained how to perform the cash withdrawal.
- The shopkeepers will receive a purple sticker "Cash withdrawal" to be put in a visible place at the counter.