Deposits, Withdrawals and Exchange
You can withdraw cash:
- At Nordea and Citadele bank ATMs without an extra commission fee.
- At any Nordea Customer Service Unit in different currencies, even if the account currency differs from the currency the company needs. For example, you can withdraw or deposit USD currency in your EUR currency account according to the current exchange rate.
- At the point of sales in Latvia without an extra commission fee by paying with the Maestro payment card. For more information about this service and cash withdrawal places, please visit Cash Withdrawal at Point of Sales.
You can deposit cash:
- In the company’s current account at Nordea and Citadele Bank cash deposit/withdrawal ATMs. Deposit cash at the ATMs in EUR currency with the Maestro payment card or MasterCard Business payment card.
- In the company’s account at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
You have the following possibilities at Nordea Bank:
- Exchange denominations for larger or smaller denominations.
- Exchange the bank notes (for example, old, torn bank notes) for new ones.
- Exchange the currency. This service is available only for the legal persons who are the clients of Nordea Bank. For exchange rates and currency calculator see the section “Currency Rates”.
In the view of constant improvement of the customer service, as of October 1, 2017 Bank will no longer perform cash withdrawals based on cheques and will terminate the service of the cheque acceptance service for its customers.
Cash withdrawal at Customer Service Units
- In order to withdraw more than 15 000 EUR or 20 000 USD a day, you are required to apply for the cash withdrawal:
- In Riga: at Customer Service Units 1 business day in advance before 2 pm.
- Outside Riga: at Customer Service Units 2 business days in advance before 2 pm.
- In order to withdraw more than 100 000 EUR or an equivalent amount in another currency, you are required to apply for the cash withdrawal 3 working days in advance before 2 pm.
- In order to withdraw cash in SEK, DKK, NOK, GBP, PLN, RUB or CHF currency, you are required to apply for the cash withdrawal 3 working days in advance.
50% of the commission fee for cash withdrawal is charged to your current account at the time of application. The remaining 50% of the commission fee is charged when the withdrawal operation is performed. If the claimed amount has not been withdrawn, the part of the commission fee that has already been charged will not be refunded.
In order to withdraw more than 15 000 EUR, 20 000 USD or an equivalent amount in another currency, you are required to present a passport or identity card.