Bank's Internal Payments
Bank's internal payments are intended to transfer:
- EUR currency and other currencies between your own Nordea accounts.
- EUR currency and other currencies to other beneficiaries’ Nordea accounts in Latvia.
Bank's internal payments can be settled:
- In Nordea Netbank section Payments.
- In Mobile Netbank.
- In mobile application.
- At any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
- By calling the Contact Centre at 67 005 788.
Bank's internal payments are safe and easy to control. You can see all transfers in your account statement in Netbank or receive it in any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
In order to make a Bank's internal payment, you need an account in Nordea Bank.
Terms of Bank's internal payment.
- Payments can be settled between your own accounts in Nordea Bank in Latvia.
- Payments can be settled to other benecificiary’s Nordea Bank account in Latvia.
- Payments can be settled in any currency.
- Payments are executed in several minutes’ time any day of the week if submitted by the time given in the Price List.
* Nordea Bank shall have the right to refuse to execute payment orders from/to accounts of persons/countries on whom/which sanctions are applied on the basis of decisions made by the European Union, the United Nations, other international organizations, the Republic of Latvia or any other country, or the policy of Nordea Bank.