- Currency payments are transfers in foreign currencies to other banks in Latvia and abroad as well as payments in EUR currency to countries outside the EU/EEA.
- Payments are executed (transferred to the beneficiary bank) only on business days.
- As a confirmation of execution, you can receive a copy of the SWIFT payment.
- You have the option to indicate whether the commission fee for the currency payment will be covered by the payer or shared by both the payer and the beneficiary.
If the payer indicates that he/she will cover the payment commission fees, the Nordea Bank, intermediary bank and beneficiary bank commission fees are covered from the payer’s account.
If the payer indicates that the commission fee will be covered jointly, the intermediary and beneficiary bank commission fees are automatically deducted from the beneficiary’s account and/or from the amount of the payment, according to the intermediary/beneficiary bank price list.
- Payment execution speed depends on the chosen degree of urgency.
- Commission fee for the transfer is charged according to the price list.
* Nordea Bank shall have the right to refuse to execute payment orders from/to accounts of persons/countries on whom/which sanctions are applied on the basis of decisions made by the European Union, the United Nations, other international organizations, the Republic of Latvia or any other country, or the policy of Nordea Bank.