Standing payments are money transfers in EUR currency and other currencies to the account selected by the client at a specified time and amount.
By setting up a standing payment, you have the possibility to:
- Transfer the chosen amount of money to your own account or to the account of the beneficiary.
- Indicate the frequency of the transfer, for example, once a day, once a week, once a month, once a quarter, once every six months or once a year.
- Choose the date for the transfer of the amount. For example, on the 15th date of each month 300 EUR is transferred to your company’s savings account.
- Transfer all of the available account balance or a part of the account balance exceeding a defined amount. For example, transfer the account balance over 500 EUR to the company’s savings account at the end of the month.
- Indicate the date when the standing payment must be stopped or indicate that the standing payment is of unlimited duration.
- Stop the standing payments at any time.
Use standing payment to conveniently:
- Fund the company’s account or another account.
- Settle payments for the Third Pillar Pension plans of the employees.
- Settle payments for the operating expenses with fixed payment, such as payments for the service subscriptions.
- Refund the credit card credit limit, the leasing or the consumption credit.
- Use for other payments with fixed amount and frequency, such as rental payments.
Standing payments to the accounts at Nordea Bank are without commission. The commission fee for the payments to accounts at other banks is charged according to the Nordea price list.
You can execute the standing payment:
- In Netbankʼs section Payments — Standing payment, if the company is Nordea’s client.
- By calling the Contact Centre at +371 67 005 788.
- At any Nordea Customer Service Unit.