Standing payments are money transfers in EUR currency and other currencies to the account selected by the client at a specified time and amount.
By setting up a standing payment, you have the possibility to:
- Transfer the chosen amount of money to your own account or to the account of the beneficiary.
- Indicate the frequency of the transfer, for example, once a day, once a week, once a month, once a quarter, once every six months or once a year.
- Choose the date for the transfer of the amount. For example, on the 15th date of each month 300 EUR is transferred to your company’s savings account.
- Transfer all of the available account balance or a part of the account balance exceeding a defined amount. For example, transfer the account balance over 500 EUR to the company’s savings account at the end of the month.
- Indicate the date when the standing payment must be stopped or indicate that the standing payment is of unlimited duration.
- Stop the standing payments at any time.
Use standing payment to conveniently:
- Fund the company’s account or another account.
- Settle payments for the Third Pillar Pension plans of the employees.
- Settle payments for the operating expenses with fixed payment, such as payments for the service subscriptions.
- Refund the credit card credit limit, the leasing or the consumption credit.
- Use for other payments with fixed amount and frequency, such as rental payments.
Standing payments to the accounts at Nordea Bank are without commission. The commission fee for the payments to accounts at other banks is charged according to the Nordea price list.
You can execute the standing payment:
- It saves time and trouble because you don't have to go to the Customer Service Unit or use Netbank.
- No need to follow payment dates.
- An easy way to fund on regular basis a savings account, credit card account or the account of other beneficiary on a chosen date.
- Client chooses the amount and frequency of the transfer.
- No maximum or minimum amount of transfer.
- Draw up a number of standing payments with different transfer amounts on different dates to different accounts.
- Change the standing payment terms, such as the payment amount or frequency of the payment, according to your needs and abilities.
- Information about settled standing payments is available on your account statement or on Netbank.