Nordea mobile Netbank is available via Nordea mobile application or by entering the address mobile.nordea.lv in your mobile phone.
Nordea mobile Netbank gives you access to basic bank services:
- Follow the accounts transaction history.
- Perform the payments and check the cash inflows.
- See the card information.
- View information about your credits and leasing.
- Switch between private customers; Netbank and corporate customers Netbank.
- Send and receive messages by going to the section Correspondence.
To use the mobile Netbank, your phone should support data transmission connection and should be equipped with an HTML browser. The connection is made using GPRS data transmission technology.
You will be charged by telecommunication operators for your connection to Nordea Netbank. The security of Nordea Netbank’s services is guaranteed by the digital certificate VeriSign and SSL standards.
The light login
The light login is a static password generated by you — 4-digit combination for convenient Netbank use. When logging in with this password on the Netbank or the mobile Netbank using the mobile application, you can:
- Check your account balance.
- See the information about services currently available at Nordea Bank.
- Settle the payments between the accounts without additional login.
Perform other operations on the Internet or via mobile Netbank. The system will automatically prompt you to enter the authorization code from the code card or by using the e-signature.
How to create a 4-digit password?
- Go to Netbank's section „Settings — Light Login”.
- Choose a 4-digit password and enter it into the indicated field. The password should contain 4 digits; at least two of the digits should be different. It is forbidden to use four consecutive digits (e.g.1234).
- Then, confirm the action with a code from the code card or e-signature.
- For security reasons, the password will have to be changed every three months.
- When visiting the Netbank in the future, you will be able to choose the type of login — with a quick login password, a code from the code card or a e-signature.