The e-Markets portal offers the possibility to perform financial transactions, receive information about current financial market events as well as consultation on risk identification and possible solutions together in one place. The portal offers a wide range of analytical information in order to perform complex commercial transactions. Nordea Markets experts provide support and consultation for different financial transaction issues.
- Possibility to perform currency exchange and deposit transactions with more favourable rates.
- Opportunity to follow the developments on the financial markets for free.
- Access to different materials about financial markets provided by Nordea analysts.
The e-Markets is available for clients with currency conversions of at least EUR 30 000 per month.
In order to become an e-Markets user, apply at any Nordea Customer Service Unit or contact your company’s contact person at Nordea Bank
Services available in the e-Markets portal:
- Easy, quick and efficient way to make term deposits or currency exchange from 8.30 am to 11.00 pm. Currencies of the Baltic States can be exchanged from 8.30 am to 4.55 pm. Possibility to export the transactions to the company's transaction accounting system.
- Keep track of financial market information: prices and price schedules, financial market news and analytical documentation about interest rates, exchange rates, prices of raw materials, fixed-income securities and stock markets.
- Access sophisticated analytical tools in order to view financial market forecasts and analyse the financial markets tools in more depth.