Nordea offers financial leasing and operating leasing for purchasing a car. Depending on the chosen type of leasing, the vehicle either remains in your ownership or has to be returned to the bank at the end of the leasing period.
Lease Purchase (financial leasing) is an option to acquire funding for the purchase of a vehicle, which a company would like to use for a longer period of time and to keep as a property after the payment of the lease value.
- The purchase cost of the vehicle will be covered gradually by making monthly payments.
- At the end of the leasing period, the vehicle becomes the property of the company.
Lease (operating leasing) means acquiring the rights to use a vehicle for a fixed period of time.
- The company makes monthly lease payments.
- At the end of the leasing period, the vehicle must be returned to the location specified by the lessor.
- Convenient solution for the purchase of a vehicle.
- Your application will be reviewed and the leasing arranged within 3 business days.
- Nordea Finance Latvia will assist in arranging the Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance (KASKO) and the Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance (CTPL) with favourable terms.
Additional costs for the purchase of a vehicle: the Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance (CTPL) and the Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance (KASKO), registration at the Road Traffic Safety Directorate (RTSD), roadworthiness test, fuel costs, maintenance, etc.
Apply for Leasing:
Nordea offers financial and operational car leasing for private customers. Nordea has received a special permit (license) for consumer lending services in the Republic of Latvia (Licence No. NK-2015-035, valid until October 31st, 2016, issued by: Consumer Rights Protection Centre).