Long-term Loan is a convenient solution if a company is planning to:
- Purchase new equipment, expand production and make it more effective.
- Purchase real estate that, for example, was rented before.
- Take a new course of action.
- Run new business development projects.
The loan is granted by reviewing individually the funding purpose.
- Possibility to receive funds in total amount or in parts.
- Funds are suitable for various specific purposes.
- Repayment period up to 10 years.
Apply for the long-term loan at any Nordea Customer Service Unit or by contacting your company’s contact person at Nordea Bank. Apply for Online consultation and get 50% discount for credit execution.
For granting a long-term loan, collateral is required:
- Real estate.
- Movable property, such as company's car.
- The company owners' guarantee.
Criteria for granting the long-term loan:
- Company’s financial position.
- Liabilities at Nordea and other banks, such as leasing, overdraft etc.
- The funding purpose.