Savings deposit is a demand deposit or secure and simple way to save a company's free assets and allow them to yield, while maintaining the ability to access your money at any time.
- Top up the savings deposit at any time with any amount
- The saved money can be accessed at any time
- Withdrawal is commission free, provided that the bank has been notified 7 days in advance
- Attractive interest rates for deposits up to EUR 100 000
- Interest for the current balance is calculated at the end of each business day and paid monthly
To top up the savings deposit, use the following:
- Transfer via Netbank from the current account to the savings deposit
- Standing payment order
- Cash deposit in the company's account at any Customer Service Unit
- An order given to the bank to transfer funds from the current account to the savings deposit
Safety of your deposits is guaranteed by the deposit guarantee scheme, which has been established pursuant to the Deposit Guarantee Law. In case of unavailability of deposits at a credit institution or credit union, your deposit in the amount of up to EUR 100,000 shall be compensated by the Deposit Guarantee Fund.
In addition to the maximum guaranteed compensation in the amount of EUR 100,000, a depositor is entitled to the guaranteed compensation in the amount of up to EUR 200,000 in accordance with the types of deposits and provisions specified in Section 4 of the Deposit Guarantee Law.
Opening of Savings Deposit
- A savings deposit can be opened at any Customer Service Unit
- Savings deposit can be opened in EUR
- A company may have only one savings deposit at a time
The most convenient way to withdraw all or a part of the funds accrued in the savings deposit or to transfer it to another account of the company is to make a transfer via Netbank, for instance, to the current account. To receive your money free of commission, you must specify the payment execution date which is not earlier than 7 days from the date of creation of the payment order. For example, if the payment order is made on 3 August, please specify that the payment execution date is 10 August.
Similarly, to make the funds on the savings deposit available without commission, you must notify the bank 7 days in advance by:
- Calling the Contact Center at +371 67 096 096
- Submitting an application at any Customer Service Unit
Money withdrawals or transfers from the savings deposit without submission of an application or sooner than 7 days from the day of making the payment order are subject to commission according to the Price List.
Interest is calculated according to the interest rates for different amounts in one deposit. For example, if you make a deposit of EUR 70 000, 0.15% will be calculated for the first part of the deposit up to EUR 30 000 (inclusive) and 0.20% will be calculated for the residual amount of the deposit from EUR 30 000.01 up to EUR 70 000. The accrued interest may be received in the company's current account on the last business day of each calendar month or in the savings deposit opened in the currency of the deposit.