Savings deposit is a demand deposit or secure and simple way to save a company's free assets and allow them to yield, while maintaining the ability to access your money at any time.
- Top up the savings deposit at any time with any amount
- The saved money can be accessed at any time
- Withdrawal is commission free, provided that the bank has been notified 7 days in advance
- Attractive interest rates for deposits up to EUR 100 000
- Interest for the current balance is calculated at the end of each business day and paid monthly
To top up the savings deposit, use the following:
- Transfer via Netbank from the current account to the savings deposit
- Standing payment order
- Cash deposit in the company's account at any Nordea Customer Service Unit
- An order given to the bank to transfer funds from the current account to the savings deposit
Savings account and deposits made to it is covered by the Swedish deposit guarantee scheme in accordance with an assessment made by the Swedish National Debt Office.
Each client (taking into account restrictions mentioned below) is entitled to repayment up to an aggregated amount of 100,000 euro. Payment will be made by the Latvian Deposit Guarantee fund on behalf of the Swedish National Debt Office. The Swedish National Debt Office will disburse payment to the Latvian Deposit Guarantee fund within seven days from the date when the bank was declared bankrupt or the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority decided that the guarantee should enter into force.
Additional repayment can be claimed under certain circumstances, for example in connection with the sale of private housing, dismissal, insurance compensation in an aggregate total amount of 5 million Swedish Kronor.
The following categories of depositors are not covered by the deposit guarantee: credit institutions, investment firms, insurance undertakings, re-insurance undertakings, mutual benefit or aid societies, financial institutions according to the Swedish Banking and Financing Business Act (SFS 2004:297), investment funds and alternative investment funds, pension and retirement funds, pension and retirement foundations, and county councils, municipalities and government authorities. Assets of investment funds and pension funds are kept separately from custodian bank’s property, thus they are protected from the possible insolvency of the bank.
General Terms and Conditions for Savings Deposit