During one meeting in any Nordea Customer Service Unit you can open a company's account, connect to the Netbank and apply for different services provided by Nordea to companies.
To open a current account, you must provide documentation that identifies the company and the person who represents the company. Depending on the nature of the activity of the legal entity, the bank may require to submit the documents certifying the nature of company’s activity, such as the statutes and license.
In order to open a current account, a limited liability company or a joint stock company registered in Latvia is required to submit the following documents:
- A note issued by the Enterprise Register about the company’s legal form, registration, legal address and officials with right of representation (not older than 15 days) or printout issued by the Lursoft database and certified by the client. The printout is printed in the bank. Commission fee is charged according to the Price List.
- Present the official’s passport or identity card.
When a new company is established, you can open a temporary current account and transfer the necessary funds for the share capital. As soon as the company is registered in the Commercial Register, the temporary account is processed as the current account and the company can deal with account funds.
In order to open an account, a limited liability company or a joint stock company registered in Latvia are required to submit the following documents:
- The constituent act of the company or a decision on the establishment of the company.
- The passport or the identity card of the person indicated in the constituent act or the decision on the persons who are authorized to open a temporary account in the bank.
- If the company is established by one person, who wants to open a temporary account in the bank, the authorization is not to be indicated in the constituent act.
For additional information about required documents, please call the Nordea Contact Centre at
+371 67 096 096 or ask for it any Nordea Customer Service Unit.