Cash deposits, cash withdrawals, currency exchange and other operations can be performed in EUR bank notes and coins as well as in CHF, DKK, GBP, NOK, SEK, PLN, RUB and USD currency bank notes.
You can withdraw cash:
- At Nordea banks and bank Citadele ATMs without an extra commission fee.
- At any Nordea Customer Service Unit in different currencies, even if the account currency differs from the currency you need. For example, you can withdraw or deposit USD currency in your EUR currency account according to the current exchange rate.
- At the point of sales throughout Latvia by paying with Nordea Debit and the Maestro payment card.
You can deposit cash:
- In your current account at Nordea and Citadele Bank cash deopsit/withdrawal ATMs.
- Deposit cash at the ATMs in EUR currency with Nordea Debit and the Maestro payment card. In your own account or another Nordea customerʼs account at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
- Exchange denominations (for larger or smaller denominations) and the bank notes (for example, old, torn bank notes for new ones).
- Settle payments to another bank by cash deposit.
- Currency exchange at Nordea Customer Service Units is available for both Nordea customers and customers of others banks.
- For current exchange rates and a currency calculator see the Currency Rates section.
Cash withdrawal at Customer Service Units
In oder to withdraw more than 14 228,72 EUR or 20 000 USD a day, you should apply for the cash withdrawal:
- In Riga: at Customer Service Units 1 working day in advance before 2 pm.
- Outside Riga: at Customer Service Units 2 working days in advance before 2 pm.
- In order to withdraw more than 99 601,03 EUR or an equivalent amout in another currency, you should apply for the cash withdrawal 3 working days in advance before 2 pm.
In order to withdraw cash in SEK, DKK, NOK, GBP, or CHF currency you should apply for the withdrawal 3 working days in advance.
50% of the commission fee for cash withdrawl is charged to your current account at the time of application. The remaining 50% is charged when the withdrawal operation is performed. If the claimed amount has not been withdrawn, the part of the commission fee already charged will not be refunded.
In order to withdraw more than 14 228,72 EUR, 20 000 USD or an equivalent amout in another currency, you should present a passport or identity card.