With a current account you can freely distribute funds in different currencies.
- Make and receive transfers.
- Deposit and withdraw cash from the account.
- Draw up an automatic payment of bills.
- Convert currency. For current exchange rates and currency calculator see the Currency Rates section.
- Keep track of cash flows with account information and statements.
- Link one or more credit cards to the account.
- No commission to join Netbank.
- No commission for using Contact Center services day or night.
- Appoint another person to operate the account.
Current account currencies: EUR, USD, SEK, DKK, NOK, GBP, CHF, RUB, JPY, PLN.
To open a current account at any Nordea Customer Service Unit:
- Should be at least 18 years old.
- Present a passport or identity card.
- Minors require written consent from at least one parent or guardian.
When you open a current account at Nordea Bank, you have the possibility to simultaneously close your accounts at other banks according to the principles developed by the Association of Latvian Commercial Banks "Common Principles on Current Account Switching for Individuals".
General Terms and Conditions for Current Accounts