A transaction account can be opened at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
To open a transaction account:
- One of the parties involved in the transaction should have an open account at Nordea Bank or should open a current account at Nordea Bank.
- Should present a passport or identity card.
Before a transaction account is opened, the buyer and the seller mutually agree on:
- Supporting documents for the fulfillment of the transaction.
- Document submission dates.
- Transaction amount and payment procedure.
- Commission payment procedure (to be paid by one of the parties involved in the transaction or jointly, with each party paying half).
Before opening a transaction account, we offer a consulatation with a Nordea bank expert on the procurement of the necessary documents to facilitate the transaction execution process.
- An agreement on the transaction account opening is signed by the buyer, the seller and Nordea Bank.
- An account is opened at Nordea Bank where the buyer deposits the appropriate amount of money for the goods/property.
- The seller prepares the documents in accordance with the signed transaction account agreement and submits them to Nordea Bank.
- When all necessary contractual documents of the transaction account are submitted, the seller receives the money and the buyer receives the originals of the documents, such as the land register certificate attesting the buyerʼs property rights.