If you do not have access to the internet, call the Nordea Contact Center at 67 096 096.
The Contact Center provides the essential daily bank services as well as consultations.
To use the Contact Center services, you need the client number for the use of e-services and the electronic identification code card.
By calling the Contact Center you can:
- Check your account balance and make payments.
- Make deposits and find out the balance.
- Apply for consultations and new bank services, such as a credit, 2nd Pillar Pensions, leasing, a credit card, as well as to open a new account.
- Obtain information about your loans, such as the outstanding loan balance, next payment date and amount.
- Get answers to your questions about bank services.
Choose the Contact Centre to perform financial transactions. It saves your time because you don't have to go to the Customer Service Unit.