To get Nordea Credit, the following criteria should be met:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
If you wish a credit limit, then:
- The client must have regular income of at least EUR 450 after taxes and credit payment at Nordea and other banks.
- Your liabilities at Nordea and other banks will be taken into account, such as leasing, other credit card credit limit, consumer loan.
- Applicant must have received the salary in the account at Nordea Bank for at least 3 months.
- Positive credit history.
Terms of the credit card
- Currency of the credit card: EUR, USD.
- Minimum credit limit: 150 EUR (you can also apply for the card without a credit limit).
- Maximum credit limit: amount of two monthly salaries (up to EUR 12,000).
Repayment of the credit limit
- The spent credit limit is covered by every incoming amount of funds to the credit card account. The interest rate shall be paid only for the credit limit part that you have spent.
- Choose the most convenient credit limit repayment procedure. For example, by transferring a selected amount to cover the spent credit limit part on a specified date each month.
- For your convenience, Nordea advises to process the scheduled payment. For example, on the last date of each month 50 EUR is automatically transferred from your current account to your credit card account.
- Any amount can be transferred to your credit card account to cover the spent credit card limit more quickly.
Apply for the Nordea Credit: