Nordea Platinum is an internationally recognized, prestigious credit card. Making payments on the Internet and at the point of sales in the world you have the opportunity to get discounts and special offers. Together with the card, you receive the prestigious foreign travel insurance policy and Priority Pass card.
Priority Pass card grants you the access to the airport VIP lounges in more than 1000 cities round the world. There you will be able to enjoy comfortable work and recreation environment and make the best out of your time when waiting for the flight. For more information about Priority Pass, see the page www.prioritypass.lv.
- Bank cards issued after 01.09.2017 will be supplemented with a modern and very convenient advantage – contactless payment function, which allows paying for small purchases up to EUR 10 in the Baltic States without inserting the card into POS terminal and entering a PIN code.
- Free travel insurance policy for you and your family with exclusive benefits, including indemnity for loss and unlimited amount of medical services during the travel. For additional information, see the section Insurance.
- Priority Pass card grants you different privileges in more than 1000 airports round the world.
- Payments on the internet as well as in the commercial areas in Latvia and abroad are without commission.
- The possibility to use the credit limit allocated by the bank, as well as to transfer your funds to the card account.
- Discounts and special offers at Nordea cooperation partners in Latvia and abroad. For the cooperation partners' offers see the section Discounts when making purchases with Nordea credit cards.
- For each purchase over 7 EUR on the internet or at the point of sales you will receive in your Points Savings Account the points that can be exchanged for various gift cards. More about the Points Savings Account find at www.punktukrajkonts.lv .
- Possibility to link to the card additional cards for the children or other family members.
With Nordea Platinum you can withdraw cash from the ATMs in Latvia and abroad. Commission is calculated according to the Price List.
- This credit card is available for Nordea PrivateBanking customers only. For additional information about Nordea Private Banking, see www.nordeaprivatebanking.lv.
- Credit card currency: EUR or USD.
General Terms and Conditions for International MasterCard and International Maestro Cards
General Terms and Conditions for International MasterCard and International Maestro Cards from 01.09.2017.
General Terms and Conditions for Nordea Platinum
General Terms and Conditions for Nordea Platinum from 01.09.2017.