PINS credit card (before - BalticMiles MasterCard)* is the right choice for the people who travel a lot. Together with the card you will receive a foreign travel insurance policy for. For additional information, see the section Travel Insurance.
You can use the credit limit allocated by the bank, as well as transfer your funds to the card account.
You can link additional cards to the PINS account by indicating individual credit limits to each card. Additional card can also be used by the children who are older than 12 years.
For information about purchases made with the additional card, see your card account statement and Netbank.
With this card you can withdraw cash from ATMs in Latvia and abroad. Commission is calculated according to the Price List.
- An opportunity to use the card without a credit limit, so there is no interest rate applied.
- The possibility to make a cash deposit at any Nordea cash deposit ATM.
- Interest-free credit for up to 55 days.
- Flexible repayment schedule with freely chosen repayment date from the 5th up to the 24th day of a month.
- Payments on the internet as well as in the commercial areas in Latvia and abroad are without commission.
- Possibility to link additional cards for the children or other family members.
- Special offers from Nordea and PINS.
- Free travel insurance.
PINS loyalty program
When making purchases with PINS credit card, you can collect and spend two different kinds of miles — Reward Miles and Status Miles.
- Receive one Reward Mile for each 1.50 EUR you spend. Collected Reward Miles can be redeemed for the free flights, recreation, SPA treatments or other offers from the PINS cooperation partners or use the Miles to change the economy class ticket for a business class ticket for free.
- Every time you fly airBaltic and cooperation airlines you will be earning Status Miles. By collecting the points (miles) you can reach the PINS business and the VIP status. A higher status gives the possibility to get a higher percentage of Reward Miles for airBaltic flights and various privileges during the flights. Status Miles are not awarded for unused airline tickets.
For additional information about PINS loyalty program, cooperation partners and status of your PINS account, see the internet webpage www.pinsforme.com.
* Nordea Bank’s partner SIA Coalition Rewards (previous – SIA Baltic Miles) has created a new loyalty programme, PINS, which will replace the current BalticMiles loyalty programme. The name of the BalticMiles MasterCard is changing to the PINS credit card. Current users of the BalticMiles MasterCard will receive the PINS credit cards bearing a new design when their current credit cards expire. Therefore, we kindly ask you to bear in mind that the names BalticMiles MasterCard and PINS credit card refer to the same product.
General Terms and Conditions for International MasterCard and International Maestro Cards
General Terms and Conditions for International MasterCard and International Maestro Cards from 01.09.2017.