Stockmann MasterCard Credit Card includes both the benefits of Stockmann Loyal Customer card and an international credit card.
It is advantageous for the payments on the internet as well as at the point of sales in Latvia and abroad. You can use the credit limit allocated by the bank, as well as transfer your funds to the card account.
You can link several additional cards to Stockmann MasterCard account by indicating individual credit limits to each card. Additional card can also be used by children who are older than 12 years.
For information about purchases made with the additional card, see your card account statement and Netbank.
With Stockmann MasterCard Credit Card you can withdraw cash from the ATMs in Latvia and abroad. Commission is calculated according to the Price List.
- Open the card account for free.
- No annual fee for the card.
- Interest-free credit for up to 55 days.
- Flexible credit repayment schedule with freely chosen repayment date from the 5th up to the 24th day of a month.
- Payments on the internet as well as in the commercial areas in Latvia and abroad are without commission.
- Possibility to link additional cards for the children or other family members.
- All the benefits from Stockmann Loyal Customer Card and special offers form the Nordea Bank.
- The possibility to make a cash deposit at any Nordea cash deposit ATM.
- A single 20% discount for 1 item (except for those items for which another discount is applied) by paying with Stockmann MasterCard credit card in Stockmann department store. The discount offer is valid for 2 months from the card receiving date. These discounts do not combine and does not apply to electronic gift cards, food, tobacco, alcohol and electronics.
- 1 hour in parking lot is being refunded, when making a purchase for more than 10LVL in Stockmann department store. This discount is valid only for Stockmann underground parking lot and multi-storey parking lot at 2 Prāgas street.
For more about these and other benefits see www.stockmann.lv.
Terms for Stockmann MasterCard
General terms and conditions for international MasterCard and international Maestro cards
General Terms and Conditions for International MasterCard and International Maestro Cards (published on 18.08.2016.)