Bank's Internal Payment
Bank's internal payments are intended to transfer:
- EUR currency and other currencies between your own Nordea accounts.
- EUR currency and other currencies to other beneficiariesʼ Nordea accounts in Latvia.
Bank's internal payments can be settled:
- In the Payments section of Nordea Netbank.
- In Mobile Netbank.
- By mobile application.
- At any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
- By calling the Contact Center at +371 67 096 096.
Bank's internal payments are safe and easy to control. Keep track of all transfers in your account statement in Netbank or receive your statements at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
In order to make a Bank's internal payment you need an account at Nordea Bank.
Terms for Bank's internal payments.
- Payments can be settled between your own accounts at Nordea Bank in Latvia.
- Payments can be settled to another beneficiaryʼs account at Nordea Bank in Latvia.
- Payments can be settled in any currency.
- Payments are executed in a matter of minutes at any day of the week if submitted by the time given in the price list .
* Nordea Bank shall have the right to refuse to execute payment orders from/to accounts of persons/countries on whom/which sanctions are applied on the basis of decisions made by the European Union, the United Nations, other international organizations, the Republic of Latvia or any other country, or the policy of Nordea Bank.