Standing payment is a money transfer in EUR currency and other currencies to a selected account at a specified time and amount.
When drawing up a standing payment, choose the most suitable terms:
- Transfer the chosen amount of money to your own or a beneficiaryʼs account.
- Choose the frequency of the transfer. For example, once a day, once a week, once a month, once a quarter, once every six months or once a year.
- Choose the date for the transfer of the amount. For example, on the 15th of each month 30 EUR is transferred to your savings account.
- Transfer all of the available account balance or a part of the account balance exceeding a defined amount. For example, transfer all of the account balance over 50 EUR to your savings account at the end of each month.
- Indicate the date when the standing payment should be stopped or indicate that the standing payment is of unlimited duration.
- Stop the standing payment at any time.
Use standing payment to conveniently:
- Fund your own or another accout.
- Fund your own or your child’s savings account.
- Contribute to 3rd level retirement savings.
- Refund the credit limit, the leasing or the consumption credit.
- Pay any bills with a fixed amount and frequency, such as rental payments.
Standing payments to Nordea Bank accounts are without commission. The commission fee for standing payments to accounts at other banks is charged according to the Nordea price list.
Set up a standing payment:
General Terms and Conditions for Current Accounts