Claiming for Indemnity
Easily claim for the indemnity by choosing one of the following options:
- Fill in the insurance claim form If Online.
- Fill in the insurance claim form at in If Portal.
- Call number 8333 at any time of the day.
- Send a completed insurance claim form to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +371 67 094 702.
- Visit If Insurance at Indemnity departments.
You must submit the following copies of documents to If Insurance Company together with your insurance claim:
- Plan of premises or technical inventory file (if the premises need to be repaired after the accident).
- Repair cost estimates (if the premises need to be repaired after the accident).
- The statement made by the House-Manager about the cause of the accident (the statement is drawn up by the house-manager, e.g., in case of a water leak in the apartment).
- Documents confirming the value (when movable property such as belongings, goods, etc. is damaged or stolen).
After filling in the claim form:
- After you have registered the accident on the internet, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail that your claim has been registered.
- In case any other additional documents are required, If Insurance Company will contact you.
- The expert from If Insurance Company will call you to arrange the visit to the damaged property.
- The compensation expert from If Insurance Company will make a decision on indemnification within 10 business days as from receiving all required documents. You will receive a written notice on the decision.