Investment funds are among the most efficient ways of money saving and investing. They will be the right choice, if you want to increase the value of the invested assets or manage the flow of your assets in a more efficient way.
Even with a small initial capital, starting from EUR 50, it is possible to enter equity markets by investing in funds with higher or lower risk.
The wide selection of investment funds offered by Nordea makes it possible to choose the right investment strategy tailored for your interests and preferred level of risk.
Experienced Nordea fund managers invest the assets in shares of promising companies and government bonds expecting the increase of the value of these equities and potential profit.
Unlike the traditional savings or term deposits, these funds combine your money with the assets of other investors, thus gaining maximum return. Investment funds are a great alternative to investing in works of art, real estate, movables or other assets.
- Low minimum investment. Minimum amount is EUR 50.
- Liquidity. You are free to buy and sell shares of funds and receive money in just a few days, and also freely exchange or supplement your fund portfolio.
- Diversification Assets of the funds are being invested in various financial instruments of different risk levels in numerous regions, thus reducing the risk.
- Professional management. You don't have to spend your time following the developments on the financial markets and deciding on investing in individual stocks. Your investment fund assets will be in good hands of professional Nordea fund managers.
- Accessibility Transactions with funds can be performed by using Nordea Netbank.
For investment funds pricing and returns see the section Fund Prices.
Changes in Nordea investment funds pricelist
Starting from 14.09.2015.Nordea investment funds subscription fee for the transactions executed in Nordea branches will be changed.
Thus, subscription fee for all customers, regardless Customer advantage program will be:
|Balanced, bond, reserve funds
|Fund of funds
Most favorable subscription fee with Nordea investment funds is applied for the transactions executed in Nordea private netbank. Subscription fee for the transactions executed in netbank is noticeably lower and depends on your Customer advantage program.
You may find the new pricelist here
General terms and conditions on opening and servicing securities accounts
General terms and conditions for use of bank’s coupons