Investment funds are among the most efficient ways of money saving and investing. They will be the right choice, if you want to increase the value of the invested assets or manage the flow of your assets in a more efficient way.
Even with a small initial capital, starting from EUR 50, it is possible to enter equity markets by investing in funds with higher or lower risk.
The wide selection of investment funds offered by Luminor makes it possible to choose the right investment strategy tailored for your interests and preferred level of risk.
Experienced Luminor fund managers invest the assets in shares of promising companies and government bonds expecting the increase of the value of these equities and potential profit.
Unlike the traditional savings or term deposits, these funds combine your money with the assets of other investors, thus gaining maximum return. Investment funds are a great alternative to investing in works of art, real estate, movables or other assets.
- Low minimum investment. Minimum amount is EUR 50.
- Liquidity. You are free to buy and sell shares of funds and receive money in just a few days, and also freely exchange or supplement your fund portfolio.
- Diversification Assets of the funds are being invested in various financial instruments of different risk levels in numerous regions, thus reducing the risk.
- Professional management. You don't have to spend your time following the developments on the financial markets and deciding on investing in individual stocks. Your investment fund assets will be in good hands of professional Luminor fund managers.
- Accessibility Transactions with funds can be performed by using Nordea Netbank.
For investment funds pricing and returns see the section Fund Prices.
Changes in Luminor investment funds pricelist
Starting from 14.09.2015.Luminor investment funds subscription fee for the transactions executed in Luminor branches will be changed.
Thus, subscription fee for all customers, regardless Customer advantage program will be:
|Group of investment funds||Nordea investment funds subscription fee in branches|
|Balanced, bond, reserve funds||1%|
|Fund of funds||2%|
You may find the new pricelist here.
Most favorable subscription fee with Nordea investment funds is applied for the transactions executed in Luminor private netbank. Subscription fee for the transactions executed in netbank is noticeably lower and depends on your Customer advantage program.
Global Climate and Environment Fund
Profit from the transition to a low carbon sustainable economy
European Small and Mid Cap Equity Fund
Uncover interesting growth opportunities in under-researched market segment
US Total Return Bond Fund
Yield with effective risk control
European Cross Credit Fund
Higher yield with reasonable risk
Material presented on this webpage is intended as general information on the funds offered by Nordea. In Nordea’s opinion, considering current situation in the financial markets, clients could study given funds to evaluate their suitability and compliance with their investment goals and financial capabilities and as a result suitability to their investment portfolio. We want to stress that publication of investment fund information on this webpage is not investment advice and should not be used as a basis for investment decisions. Before making investment decision client should in any case study the terms and conditions of the respective product and evaluate the suitability of the particular fund to the client’s investment portfolio.
The concept of Luminor Model Portfolios is based on three basic principles:
- Investor is to make investments in diversified investment portfolios
- Model Portfolio ensures the best compromise between potential return and risk level disregarding the risk level chosen
- Placement of assets – ratio between the financial instruments of shares and bonds is determined by the level of investor’s risk tolerance and desired expected return.
Well diversified portfolio with the right placement of assets might be reached by using various product solutions depending on the individual aims and needs of the customer. Due to this reason, Luminor offers two types of investment fund portfolios:
- Simplified Model Portfolio – an easy way how to start creating an optimum investment portfolio by making regular investments in it (Sum of the investment less than EUR 5000).
- Model Portfolio – a flexible portfolio for larger investments (Sum of the investment more than EUR 5000).
In order to choose the most suitable strategy of the Model Portfolio, it must be taken into account what the individual wishes, aims, desired term of investment and permitted risk level are.
In order to determine the most suitable strategy of the Model Portfolio, fill in the Risk Questionnaire (MiFID) in Luminor Netbank.
Price of a share of an investment fund depends on the fluctuation of the fund assets value and it differs every day. By purchasing and selling the fund shares, the difference between the purchase and selling price will be your profit. By investing in funds with higher potential returns, also the potential risk of loss increases.
For first-time investors:
- Visit any Luminor Customer Service Unit.
- Fill out the Customer Form for Using Investment Services, in order to determine your risk profile and experience with financial instruments.
- Open a securities account at Luminor Bank.
- Choose the most appropriate type of investment.
During your visit at our office we will give you professional advice on starting investing, return options, on how to limit risks and other investment related matters.
If you already have a valid securities account at our bank, you are welcome to purchase funds in the Luminor Netbank under the tab Savings & Investments or at any Luminor Customer Service Unit. For more convenient purchase of particular funds you can use the Regular Subscription option in the Netbank.
Reminder! By investing in funds with higher potential returns, the potential risk of loss increases.
You can freely exchange your purchased funds for other investment funds. For example, if you own any of the Nordea bond funds, but instead you want to purchase an equities fund, you do not have to sell the first one and purchase the other. Using Luminor Netbank select the fund exchange transaction and specify the fund you wish to exchange and the fund you want to obtain. In such way, you can record your profit without withdrawing money from the investment.
Exchange of investment funds is possible only within the same group of funds. For example, Luminor fund of funds can be exchanged for fund of funds. Accordingly all other Nordea funds can be exchanged only for other Nordea funds.
You can exchange funds:
If you wish to regularly purchase particular selected funds, use the Regular Subscription option in Luminor Netbank under the tab Savings & Investments. For example, invest EUR 50 in any of the funds on the 10th day each month.
You may arrange several regular subscription orders for purchase of different funds.
You may change the investment amount, fund purchase date and frequency at any time. For instance, once a month or once every quarter or once in 6 months, etc.