Saving money in the savings account is safe and easy. It is a good solution to achieve goals that require more money. Meanwhile, you can access the saved money at any time, if such necessity arises.
- Top up your account at any time with any amount depending on your abilities and preferences.
- The saved money can be accessed at any time.
- Withdrawal is free of charge, provided that the bank has been notified 7 days in advance.
- Savings account can be opened also for a child.
To deposit funds on the savings account use the following:
- Transfer via Netbank from your personal account to the savings account.
- Standard payment via Netbank.
- Deposit cash at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
Top up your savings account by setting up a standing order. For example, on the 15th day a month amount of LVL 30 will be automatically transferred from your personal account to the savings account.
Standing order allows transfers of particular amount of the personal account balance to the savings account. For example, if on the last day of a month the account balance exceeds LVL 50, then the amount, which exceeds the LVL 50, will be automatically transferred to the savings account.