- Sign a term deposit agreement at any Nordea Customer Service Unit.
- Minimum deposit is LVL 100 or equivalent amount in other currency.
- Choose the most appropriate deposit term from 1 month to 5 years.
On maturity, the term deposit can be renewed by choosing automatic depositing of the principal amount:
- Principal amount of the deposit will be deposited for the same term.
- Earned interest will be transferred to your personal account.
- The interest rate effective at the time of renewal of the term deposit will apply to the new deposit.
For example, on 12 September 2012 you make a deposit of LVL 300 for the term of 36 months and choose the automatic deposit extension of the principal amount upon maturity. On 12 September 2015 the earned interest will be transferred to your personal account. The principal amount of LVL 300 will be deposited for another 36 months with interest rate effective on 12 September 2015.
Interest rate will be set depending on your status at the bank in accordance with the Nordea Customer Advantage Program. Interest rates for different types of term deposits may vary.