Nordea gives you a possibility to acquire a car or a motorcycle without postponing the purchase for later when your savings would be sufficient for such a purchase. Depending on the chosen type of leasing, at the end of the leasing period the vehicle either remains in your ownership or has to be returned to the bank.
Lease Purchase (Finance Lease) is an option to acquire funding for the purchase of a car or a motorcycle, which you would like to use for a longer period of time and keep as your property after the payment of the lease value.
- The value of the vehicle is paid off by making monthly instalments.
- At the end of the leasing period, the vehicle becomes your own property.
Lease (Operating Lease) means acquiring the rights to use a car or a motorcycle for a fixed period of time.
- You make monthly lease payments.
- At the end of the leasing period, the vehicle must be returned to the location specified by the Lessor.
- Convenient solution for purchasing a car or a motorcycle.
- Your application will be reviewed and the leasing arranged within 3 business days.
- By taking a lease you have the opportunity to raise your customer status at the bank. For example, by becoming a Gold Customer you will qualify for personal advantages and lower interest rates.
- Nordea Finance Latvia will assist in arranging the Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance (KASKO) and the Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance (CTPL) with favourable terms.
Remember that purchasing a car or a motorcycle always brings additional expenses: Compulsory Third Party Liability Insurance (CTPL) and Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance (KASKO), registration at the Road Traffic Safety Directorate (RTSD), roadworthiness test, fuel costs, maintenance, etc.
A sample reflecting the total costs of a borrowed funding under the finance lease.
A sample reflecting the total costs of a borrowed funding under the operating lease.
Apply for Leasing:
Nordea offers financial and operational car leasing for private customers. Nordea has received a special permit (license) for consumer lending services in the Republic of Latvia (Licence No. NK-2015-035, valid until October 31st, 2016, issued by: Consumer Rights Protection Centre).