Luminor mortgage loan is the most appropriate solution for:
- Purchase of a home or an apartment.
- Purchase of land with the purpose to build a home.
- Construction and renovation works.
- Escrow account for the buyer's and seller's safety.
- Possibility to cover against the increase of monthly payments.
- Option to defer payment once a year without amending the agreement.
- Possibility to agree with the bank on a grace period for up to 2 years, during which the payments of the principal amount will be postponed.
- Option to transfer a mortgage loan taken from another bank to Luminor.
If you already have a mortgage loan in another bank, find out whether Nordea can offer more favourable loan conditions.
When applying for a loan you will have free of charge consultation about general terms of a loan and the most suitable solution in your case.
Apply for the mortgage loan at any Luminor Customer Service Unit.
- Minimum loan amount: EUR 1500.
- Loan currency: EUR.
- Maximum loan repayment period up to 30 years.
- Monthly payment may not exceed 40% of applicant's monthly income.
Mortgage loan terms may differ depending on the loan purpose and collateral. Maximum amount of funding, repayment period and other conditions depend on the purpose of the loan and the real estate to be used as collateral.
Decision on granting the mortgage loan will be based on the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant's monthly income after taxes and payment of other debt liabilities must be at least EUR 450.
- Applicant's debt liabilities at Luminor and other banks, such as credit card credit limit, overdraft, leasing.
- Income of applicant’s family members and co-borrowers.
- The applicant must have a positive credit history.
- Decision on granting the loan generally is made within 1 to 4 business days from receipt and examination of all required documents.
- Agreements are drawn up and signed within 3 business days after the decision on granting the loan.
- Procedure of changing the property rights at the Land Register may take up to 4 weeks.
- Mortgage must be registered within 1 week.
- Insurance of the real estate can be arranged here at Luminor.
Additional Costs Related to Processing of a Mortgage Loan:
- Real estate appraisal.
- Notary services.
- Real estate insurance.
- State duty on registration of the mortgage in the Land Register in the amount of 0.1% of the loan amount.
- Registry fee for registration of the mortgage in the Land Register.
- Registry fee for the changes in the real estate ownership records.
- State duty for registration of the real estate property rights on the name of the new owner in the amount of 2% from the purchase price.
- Commission fee for granting a mortgage loan in accordance with Luminor price list.
- Application form filled out on the internet or in any Luminor Customer Service Unit.
- Applicant's passport or ID card.
- Bank account statement for the past 6 months.
- Statement from the State Revenue Service confirming applicant's income.
- Documents required in case of a construction project: building permit, contracts, estimates, etc.
- Real estate appraisal.