A sample reflecting the total costs of a borrowed funding under the finance lease:
Should you choose to purchase a car Toyota Auris produced in 2012, the selling price of which is EUR 22880.00, incl. a 2 % VAT, then concluding a finance lease agreement with Nordea Finance Latvia upon the following conditions:
- The total funded amount is EUR 18304.00, incl. the 21 % VAT, which is 80% of the selling price.
- The down payment is EUR 4576.00, incl. the 212 % VAT, which is 20% of the selling price.
- Maturity is 60 months.
- The aggregate interest rate is 34.18% (constituted by the mark-up rate of 3% and the base rate of 3 m EURIBOR, which was 0.18% on 17/12/2012, assuming it would remain unchanged throughout the agreement term).
- The commitment fee for processing the lease agreement is EUR 343.20 incl. the 21 % VAT.
- You will not have to pay a costs of the registration of the vehicle in the Road Traffic Safety Directorate and the costs of the voluntary vehicle insurance.
- Monthly payment would be EUR 330.37;
- The total amount repaid on maturity of loan would be EUR 20165.10 (excluding the down payment) and
- The annual interest rate would be 4.02%.
The calculation outlined in the sample was made on 19 December 2012.