BalticMiles MasterCard credit card
An unique credit card providing all functions you expect from international, modern crecit card. This card will also let you collect miles for every purchase and receive discounts and gifts from cooperating partners of BalticMiles programme.
- Interest-free credit limit for up to 55 days
- Flexible repayment schedule - choose the date and amount of repayment freely
- Opening of acount and use of Netbank - free of charge
- A minimum monthly payment of only 10% of the used credit
- Internet payments as well as payments all over the world where MasterCard symbol is seen (about 28 million trade places)
The new BalticMiles MasterCard credit card allows using money in the amount allocated by the bank within the credit limit. You can choose any payment date from the 5th up to the 24th day of a month. Credit interest is not paid until the chosen date of the following month. Moreover, you can choose yourself the minimum credit payment sum – from 10 up to 100 per cent.
Apply and receive BalticMiles MasterCard and enjoy the special advantages:
- collect bonus points (miles) for every purchase made with this card
- receive prestigious travel insurance from AIG Europe that covers luggage delay, medical treatment, and even covers you for downhill skiing or snowboarding. Read terms of insurance here! Fill application notification of travel loss, when necessary.
- special offers for purchasing avio tickets
- get free flights, SPA procedures, hotel accommodations and other pleasing gifts and discounts for collected points (miles), provided by BalticMiles loyalty programme
Collect miles and enjoy privileges
There are two different kinds of miles. Every time you fly airBaltic you simultaneously receive a equal number of Status and Reward Miles. You will receive Reward Miles every time, doing purchases with BalticMiles MasterCard.
Miles can be redeemed for the free award of one way or round trip flights, upgrades to higher service classes, entry to amusement parks (e.g. aqua parks, attraction parks), SPA treatments, hotel accommodation and many more activities, provided by BalticMiles loyalty programme partners.
Besides Reward Miles, each time you fly airBaltic you will be earning Status Miles. Status Miles define your level of membership in the programme. If you reach certain Status Miles thresholds within 12 months, you will qualify for the Executive or the VIP status with all the associated benefits like access to business lounges and fast lane security control in airports.
Additional information about BalticMiles loyalty program, cooperation partners and status of your BalticMiles account you can find on internet site www.balticmiles.com.
You can attach several additional cards to your BalticMiles MasterCard account specifying various credit limits. An additional card can be requested also for children over 12.
Use Nordea netbank to receive information about balance of account, transactions and collected points (miles) for purchases or to supplement account as well.
You can withdraw cash from any ATM. Commission fee for cash withdrawal - according to Pricelist.
Your PIN-code (a Personal Identification Number) issued together with your BalticMiles MasterCard is known only to you. This excludes a possibility of unauthorized access to your money. Each time you use BalticMiles MasterCard, the PIN-code serves as your signature confirming your rights to use your money.
In case your BalticMiles MasterCard is lost or stolen, this must be reported to the Nordea bank immediately by calling 67 096 000 or in a written form. As soon as Nordea bank is notified that your BalticMiles MasterCard has been lost or stolen, your BalticMiles MasterCard will be frozen, thus, securing against its unauthorized use.