Investment funds offer a wide choice of investments and savings to those preferring relatively stable return and balanced risk, as well as active hunters for a potentially high return, more exposed to risk. Investments in funds are made to save and amplify wealth.
The experienced Nordea fund managers invest the combined funds (assets) in shares and bonds of companies with good future potential, awaiting a rise in value of these securities and thus bridging the way for potential profit.
- Large starting investment is not a requirement to become funds investor – the minimum investment amount is 50 EUR.
- Unlike classic savings or term deposits, funds combine your resources with resources of other investors; thus the maximum return can be gained.
- You are free to buy and sell fund shares, receiving cash resources within a few days. In alike manner, you can freely change or add to your funds portfolio.
- A fund’s assets are invested in various securities, thus minimizing risk. By investing in a number of funds of various investment strategies in various regions and industries, you even further reduce the risk of the investment portfolio.
- You do not have to waste your time to keep an eye on securities markets and make decisions on investing in some particular securities. The securities attached to the investment fund will be taken care for by professional Nordea fund managers.
- Becoming an active security investor requires considerable time and effort, besides, investing in equities of particular companies is more expensive. But, by investing in Nordea investment funds you would save time and spend less money.
- For your convenience, we offer you the possibility to manage investment funds transactions using Nordea Netbank. Learn more in the menu Transactions in Netbank.