Term deposit is lump sum cash deposit with Nordea, starting from LVL 100 or another currency and up, to a period from 1 month to 5 years with a fixed yield.
- The potential yield of the term deposit is the highest of all in the range of Nordea savings products that guarantee fixed returns.
- Option to access the accrued interest by choosing disbursement of interest to your current account once per month, per quarter, semi-annually, or upon maturity.
- If you want to enjoy the profit opportunities that term deposits offer, maintaining access to your funds at the same time, we suggest you to apply for Consumption credit card with grace period, where a loan limited by 90% of the term deposit amount will be available for contingent occasions.
Inerest ratesInterest rates for Term-deposits with interest payment upon maturity - here
Interest rates for Term-deposits with periodic interest payment - here
The interest rate is determined by the term and the amount of the deposit. The larger the amount and maturity, the higher the return.
In case you feel too busy or reluctant to keep an eye on the term deposit maturity, you can, when signing the agreement, request the automatic principal rollover for this product upon maturity.
- In this case, the principal amount of the deposit will be redeposited to a period of the same maturity as previously, and the accrued interest will be available at your current account.
- The new term deposit will bear interest at the rate, set by Nordea, effective at the respective moment.
Should you decide to opt out from the automatic principal rollover, you should then, at least two business days prior to maturity, submit an application via Mail tab within Nordea Netbank, or at any Nordea customer service unit. It can also be done by calling Nordea Telephonebank at 67 096 096.
Should you decide to withdraw the deposit principal before maturity, you should submit an application via Mail tab within Nordea Netbank, or at any Nordea customer service unit at least three business days prior to maturity. You can notify of cancelling a term deposit also by calling Nordea Telephonebank at 67 096 096.
Early termination of a term entails deduction of a commission fee, specified in Nordea pricelist, and there will be no disbursement of the accrued interest.
In order to make a term deposit, please visit the nearest Nordea customer service unit.